Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Empties!


Hey lovelies!

So, my February Empties pile is embarrassing. Um, February is the shortest month, so clearly I didn't have enough time to finish anything. That's an excuse, right? >.>





Meh
-UDPP ( I like TFSI better)
-Benefit Total Moisture (it was ok, just didn't wow me, I have other lotions I like better, right now I love MAC's Oil Free Lotion)

No Gos
-Korres Deep Color Rice Bran Mascara (did nothing for my lashes)

Rebuys
-Philosophy Time in a Bottle Serum (luckily I have another sample packet!)
-Ole Henriksen Truth is in the eyes (This was weird at first, it's a liquid serum, not a traditional cream. But it really did help my dark under eye circles. You can use it with a traditional eye cream for more moisture)

I also went through a conditioner, but I threw it away before I could take a picture. It was ok, but I'm loving my Organix Conditioner. 

Total for the month= $8.00




No comments:

Post a Comment