Sunday, December 7, 2014

November Empties!

Hello dolls,

Here are the products I was loving and leaving this month.

Love Them!

Clarisonic Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser

Love it! This in conjunction with my Clarisonic has helped my skin immensely. Way less breakouts and they heal faster. It has also helped even my skin tone and brightened my skin. 


Lancome Visionnaire

This is a great serum. I use this immediately after toning, and it has helped my pores and skin texture. It is not a heavy serum, so it doesn't aggravate my acne prone skin, or worsen my oily skin.

A 1 oz bottle is available at Lancome for $79, and Lancome is currently having their friends and family sale, so you can receive 20% off if you use the code "FRIENDS" at checkout.


Lush Sympathy for the Skin

The name alone makes this a product I love. 


This is a lightweight vanilla banana pudding smelling lotion. Smells amazing. Very hydrating. Plus, Lush is a fair trade supporting, natural ingredient having, animal testing fighting company that is one I love to support.  

8.4 oz will last forever and cost $26.95 at Lush. If you keep 5 of those black tubs, you can return them to Lush for a free Fresh Face Mask. ( Cupcake is my favorite)



Batiste Dry Shampoo

Batiste is the only dry shampoo I like. It leaves my oily root hair feeling and looking refreshed after a skipped shampoo day. Plus, the blonde color blends much better into my hair then the white this might be dandruff look traditional dry shampoo has. It's available in a variety of colors, and has also been touted as a quick touch up for those who need a root color touch up. 

A Hint of Color Batiste is available for $8.99 at Ulta.



Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner

I have fine limp hair, and this is a great moisturizing conditioner for my dry ends, but doesn't weigh my hair down. I do feel like my hair is more volumized after using it, and less frizzy. 

If you grab this now at Target for $4.99, plus three other select hair care items, you will receive a $5 Target gift card.


TonyMoly Red Appletox Honey Cream

 I know some beauties don't care for this face cream because it has a sticky consistency. The honey is good for acne prone skin because it has anti-bacterial properties. I only use this once or twice a week, and apply it in a patting motion.

You can buy it from Memebox where it is on sale currently for $5 instead of $12. If you buy through that link you will also receive $5 dollars off your order automatically. Also, using the code EPICSTEAL30 gives you free shipping on orders over $30.

Lancome Cils Booster XL

This is my favorite mascara primer. It lengthens lashes to an extreme amount, and makes the pumped up and a beautiful frame for your eyes. I curl, then apply the primer, then curl again and finally apply the mascara I'm using. 

It's $24.50 at Lancome, and qualifies for the "FRIENDS" code for 20% off your order.

Lioele C.A.D Oxygen Pore Cream

This face moisturizer has a unique gel cream texture that feels light weight on my oily skin and doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts. It has witch hazel in it which helps tighten pores and oxygen to help brighten dull complexions. I use this after toning and essence. It can also be used at night.

It is on sale at Beauteque for $26.39, down from $32.99.


iAdora Rose Milk Bath

This was amazing! Smelled like real roses and had actual rose petals in it, instead of those depressing brown blobs that come in many rose bath products. This was enough for a long and luxurious soak that was super relaxing. 

The full size is available at iAdora for $36.

Leave Them



PureDerm Nose Pore Strips Choco Cacao

This came in Memebox Cacao box. They smell amazing. However, I didn't find them effective, and they left brown residue all over my nose. Brown noser alert!! 


Origins Clear Improvement  Mask

A cult classic. I hate it. Does nothing for my skin. Doesn't improve acne or reduce oil and tighten pores. In fact, I think the only thing it is good for is getting stuck in my eyebrows and hairline.


Yes to Tomatoes Clean Skin Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes

These felt like sandpaper, and yet didn't sand off any blemishes. Ineffective at removing all makeup as well. 



The Color Institute Lip Glossies Peppermint

Terrible, gloopy gloss. No color, too oily. And how does yellow equal peppermint?



Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

Did nothing for my dark circles, which is what I need an eye cream to do. Not for me.


Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey

Too unisex for me.


Nude Advanced Renewal Age-Defying Skincare Eye Complex

Again, didn't help with under eye circles, which is my primary need in an eye cream.


Lioele V-Line Waterdrop Sleeping Pack

I see that a lot of love for this on MUT, but it doesn't do anything for me. Too thin, and I neither feel nor see any difference in my skin the next morning.


Dermadoctor wrinkle Revenge Lift and Replenish Serum

I don't have visible wrinkles yet (knock on wood) but I didn't see any other improvements in skin texture, clarity, pores or otherwise, so I wouldn't purchase full size.




Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm

Too thick for me and made my skin breakout.


Clinique Step 3 Moisturize 

Clinique has great cosmetics, but their skincare does nothing for me, which is odd since they are more known for the skincare portion of their line. This moisturizer is just another disappointment from Clinique's skincare for me.


Dot by Marc Jacobs

I had a vial of this, and I wasn't impressed with the lasting power of this.


What are your loves and leaves this winter?

XOXO 

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment