Sunday, November 9, 2014

Summer Scent to keep you going till Spring


Hello Lovelies!

I had an extended hiatus to do my computer freaking and deleted everything I had. So that sucks, and puts me super behind on all the goodies I wanted to share with y'all. So here's a quick review to get back in the groove.



Issey Miyake came out with an LE Summer Scent of L'Eau D'Issey.

Really what grabbed my attention was the cute summery bottle with its seaside motif.


Starfish and seahorses decorate the iconic Issey bottle. 



The juice is clear.

Issey Miyake describes  the notes as Lychee,Vanilla, Lotus, Cyclamen, Freesia, Carnations, White Lilies, Amberseed, and Musk.

To me, I smell grapefruit margaritas on the beach. It's a slight fruity fresh smell on my skin, with a hint of salty air. Definitely brings to mind the beach.

Lasting power is fair, and is not an overwhelming scent, so appropriate for the office. It's a great day time scent.

The scent is available at Sephora for $74. Currently, Sephora is doing their annual 20% off discount sale, so it is a great time to pick it up.

Any LE scents you beauties are loving?

XOXO

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment