Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bliss with Fabulous Face Lotion?



Hello Beauties!


Today I'm reviewing Bliss's Fabulous Face Lotion with SPF 15. I received a deluxe sample of it to try during my last Sephora order.


(Image From Sephora)


That's what the pretty new full-size version would look like.

Here's my grubby version.



As you can see, the white plastic packaging is a magnet for every fingerprint imaginable. 

The lotion itself is white and fairly unscented, only vaguely smelling of sunscreen. The lotion describes itself as lightweight and non-greasy, but on my acne-prone and oily skin, it felt too heavy and greasy. This formula did not break me out, however. Sunscreen is an added plus, but I did not feel if there was any visible benefit or improvement to my skin using this lotion. 

Lotion Glob


And glob rubbed in



One Night Stand or Steady Relationship?

One Night Stand. The deluxe sample is nice, but I would not purchase in a full size. This lotion may be more appropriate for beauties with drier skin.

Bliss Fabulous Lotion with SPF 15 is available at Sephora for $36.00 for 1.7 oz.






No comments:

Post a Comment