Friday, January 31, 2014

Yes To Promotion

Hey Lovelies!



I did an amazing haul from the Yes To line with their $2 cyber monday deal. I will have individuals reviews of those products up,  but I thought I would give you a heads up about Yes To giving away Cucumber Wipes to a lucky 100,000. The Yes To line is a great skincare line, with different lines (Carrot, Blueberries, Tomatoes) for different needs. I'm in love with the Cucumber Shampoo, a great non drying conditioning shampoo. It's sulfate free!

Make up wipes are a lovely of mine. They are great for those late nights or lazy days when you don't feel like doing your whole cleansing routine.  Sleeping in make up is recipe for break outs, so take it off the easy way with these wipes.


http://bit.ly/1ee1j7K

There's the link to enter. Good luck everyone!


xoxo

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment