Friday, January 31, 2014

January Empties!!

Hey lovelies!


So, I'm starting to keep track of my empties, so I have a better idea of what I liked, what I didn't, what I use, and what I don't. And what better way to track than to share here!

So here are my January empties


Not very many!

Here's a break down

Will Rebuy
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance ( I like it better than UDPP and my MAC painterly paint pot)
-Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment (smelled amazing, made hair soft and shiny)
-Givenchy Very Irresistible
-Algenist Triple Action Micropolish and Peel (reduced pore size and made skin even and smooth)


Liked
-Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo (helped with Frizz)
-Dr Brandt XYY Eye cream (very hydrating)

Disliked
-Tocca Lotion in Cleopatra (it was very silky and hydrating, and the smell was unique, but too cucumbery for me to buy full sized. Would be great if you like fresh green scents)
-No Name Shower Gel 
-Lancome Precious Cells Night Cream sample (way too thick for my face)


Do you guys keep track of empties? For Project 10 pans or anything other reason?

xoxo

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment