Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CONFETTI!!!!!


I feel exactly like Misha every time I wear this polish from Starry Earth. 




StarryEarth is an Etsy seller of 3 free nail polishes. I purchased four nail polishes from StarryEarth's shop a bit back, (mainly because there was a SPN polish) and just now got around to reviewing them. Shame on me.

This color is from StarryEarth's Princess Collection and is called Pink!Blue!Pink!Blue!


I'm pretty sure it is made of Unicorn sparkles and Fairy dust.


Please ignore my raggedy before nails and focus on the lurking cat!



This is three coats without undies. It is very opaque for a glitter polish, but there is a bit of visible nail line. You could layer it over a white polish to get rid of the nail line.


Look at the sparkles!!!

I wore a clear top coat over it as it did have a rough finish. The wear time was great, minimal chipping until I removed it myself,  five days later.

You can buy this polish, or any of StarryEarth's other polishes at their Etsy shop, located here!

No comments:

Post a Comment